Thursday, January 28, 2010

right now

When you walk down the street, what are you thinking? Are you in a rush? Do you drag your feet? Are you only thinking about your destination or are you more concerned about where you just left from. This blog is intended to look around at what is right in front of you. Are you paying attention? There is so much, how can you not?! I am convinced now more than ever that the "now" is the best part of life. My 5 year old daughter can't wait for this weekend or when she turns 6, but I love this night with her even if it might be filled with disagreement and lessons learned. Everyday is a way to explore something you couldn't yesterday. My passion is for color, shape and design. Which, consequently, will be the underlying theme for many of the topics posted on this particular blog. However, that could change. Who knows. I'm not worried.

I won't hide that I believe there is a higher power out there who knows what my life holds until the day I die and then some. Believing this fact has changed my life in so many ways I can't even begin to describe. It's because of the Lord that I am living a life so fulfilled and I thank him everyday for a new opportunity to just be....me.

I'm excited about my new blog and hope it might be enjoyed by others even if that number is few. I know at least my fiance will visit just to see what's in my head. HA! Love him. Always.


Have to give a shout out to my blog teacher Kate. I know she will be a valuable mentor in my future blogging adventures. Your rock my socks off. Makes me wanna SHOOP!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Glad to see you blogging! I used to do it, and my brother still does...It's a fun way to track your thoughts and share with people. Keep up the posts, I'll put it on my Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete