Monday, February 1, 2010

the discovery of McQueen

As I begin to explore more of the fashion world, the names and references can be a bit overwhelming, as well as, intimidating. However, there has been one that seems to stand out above all others. The first time I viewed a collection by Alexander McQueen on style.com (my all-time favorite website) I was mouth-open in awe. I may be new to it all, but it was obvious this was no ordinary designer. His attention to detail and line were astounding. The color and patterns are so vibrant and alluring, I just couldn’t get enough. While Betsey Johnson, Versace and Valentino have held high regards in my limited knowledge base of designers, Alexander McQueen has now topped them all. Runway achieves here I come! What fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment