Thursday, February 25, 2010

my top 3 picks for spring

There are so many cute new fashions out right now! The task of finding out how to achieve them without overdrawing your account can be difficult. However, I have compiled some of my favorites for spring at easy-on-the-wallet prices. First, the Shirt Dress has become hugely popular and has now made their way into Walmart. While I don’t normally like to endorse buying clothing at Walmart, they currently have a shirt dress at a reasonable $14.00 which I myself just purchased. In fact, I just wore it for our family trip to the Phoenix Art Museum. That was a great day. The dress was stylish and comfortable all at the same time. I love it when that happens.

The next item on my list is the double wrap belt. I have not yet purchased one of these, however, I see it happening in the near future. It was difficult to find an affordable one that was also cute. I finally had success on the website ASOS.com. Their black studded double wrap belt comes in at $20.51 plus shipping.

Lastly, cute tights. While summer is just around the corner, there are still the days of cool mornings and mid-afternoon breezes. What a perfect opportunity to don your new textured tights! There are so many options on these; it was hard to pick just one. But when it comes to hosiery, I feel it is important to buy durable. This means spending more than $10 on a pair that MIGHT last one full wearing. JCrew has a great selection at decent prices and will last long enough to feel you got your money’s worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment