Wednesday, February 10, 2010

fashion week live feed

So, New York Fashion Week has begun and although I can't be there - I found out some great news! A handful of designers have decided to stream their shows live! According to style.com Mark Jacobs will be streaming Feb 15th at 8:00 EST. Count me in for that one!!! I'm very excited about this new integration of fashion and technology! Seems to be a common theme lately.

On a side note, Fashion Week has been experiences some weather troubles. Unfortunately, it appears they have had to postpone some shows. I'm not sure if it has to do with all of the current plane delays, but I would have to assume there is a correlation. Hopefully all will be back on schedule soon! I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see the new styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment